Monday, December 22, 2008

Week 9 -- Dance with Wolves

Week – 9
We watched this film after the common test, since we have two weeks' holiday , so we got engouh time to enjoy the filmes we like. This time, we choose a very long film -《Dance with Wolves》. The film lasts over 3 hours, quite long LOL, but also fantastic.


Film profile:


Directed by Kevin Costner
Produced by Jim Wilson
Kevin Costner
Written by Michael Blake
Starring : Kevin Costner
Mary McDonnell
Graham Greene
Rodney Grant

Brief Introduction:

Dances with Wolves is a 1990 epic film which tells the story of a Civil War-era United States Lieutenant who travels to the American Frontier to find a military post.

The film opens during an American Civil War battle. Union Army Officer Lieutenant John J. Dunbar found himself alone, beyond the edge of civilization. Thievery and survival soon forced him into the Indian camp, where he began a dangerous adventure that changed his life forever.

This piece is 3 hours, spends 18,000,000 US dollars, has used 3500 reactionary, 300 horses, more than 130 technical personnel and 400 extra's large-scale epic poem type westerns. It is also in the American movie history first has the Indian captions movie.

FeedBack:

(Huang He):

The most excellent film of Kevin Costner. The true friendship between white people and the Injuns. The film won the bid in the atmosphere, magnificent, beautiful, moving. People yearn for the western part of the scenery, the kind of simple and primitive way of life and interpersonal relationships make people yearn for, Kevin Bai and friendship between the people moved me deeply. I learnt the improtance of friendship in my life, and kenw that I must learn to be strong in order to get through the hard times in my life. I believe I'll watch this film twice when I have time, and recommend it to my friends.

(Wang Hu):

A horse, a wolf, a piece of grassland, a hut.This is my way of life is also like the movie "Dances with Wolves" I love this way.I like the Injuns, a simple and kind-hearted nation, Like it across race, across the color of friendship, and like the harmony between man and animal.

No comments: